Please note that all images and photographs on this site are copywrited to Carol Mead. I would appreciate if you ask before sharing any images in any form. Thank you

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Weathered Through the Years

Okay here we are again - in less than a week and I have finished two more huge pieces - these babies are 100cm across so they really make an impact

While I was in the Snowys recently I took a photo of an old shed - weathered with the years and probably not storing much any more

Well I knew when I saw it I would have to use it to do a mixed media piece - so yesterday I did it - lots of paper and bits and it took me a while but I am so pleased with it - the pic doesn't really do it justice .... you certainly need to peer into my paintings to see hidden meanings


This painting is sold into a private collection in NSW

Weathered Through the Years
 

No comments:

Post a Comment