Please note that all images and photographs on this site are copywrited to Carol Mead. I would appreciate if you ask before sharing any images in any form. Thank you

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Shell Seekers

Once in a while you have an idea for a painting that is off the normal ..... this was one of those

I love Cable Beach WA and I found a photo which shows its marvelous sunset with a little family who are looking for shells - I have to say that the photo I took it from is not mine (I used a small section as inspiration)  - and whilst I would love to tell you who is the photographer - they are sadly unknown - I will continue to search though and give recognition to them when I find out

The Shell Seekers

Mediums;
Acrylic pain
Shells
Impasto
Garnet paste

With love
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment